First Impressions: Super Cheap New Makeup

Hello everyone! I went couponing for cheap makeup, and I found a few things, and today I thought I would share them all with you, so I hope you enjoy reading! Please follow my blog, and comment down below whats the cheapest makeup item you own! Lets go!



Okay so the first thing I got is this LA colors rad rouge blush in the color "as if" you know, like from clueless? BTW I just watched clueless and I have discovered that Cher is SO ME! Anyways, I tried this blush and it is a tad light for me but it works. I really enjoy this, however, I still have to see how it wears through out the day.

The next thing I picked up is the wet n wild lash renegade mascara. Its super nice and the wand low key reminds me of the BTS mascara from too faced. The formula is pretty great and I really enjoy it, so yeah. I approve.

And the final thing I picked up was from CVS where as the others were from the dollar store, so its the wet n wild take on the day mattifying powder. Its super nice, doesn't flash back and is overall super nice. Its finely milled and it doesn't show up grey which is super nice because I feel like a lot of translucent powders show up grey and ashy. Its really nice and I would recommend it.

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you no matter your religon, size or anything else.

- Greta

Comments

  1. I have never tried any of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cheapest makeup I own is 1 dollar lipstick from elf! Love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. greta, votre blogueuse beauté préférée, parce que vous explorez le monde des produits de maquillage bon marché et que je suis bon marché, certains de mes commentaires peuvent être traduits en anglais, mais ce commentaire prendrait trop de temps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you and rose please do a collab ulta haul?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its coming as soon as I get back from the trip I'm on right now.

      Delete
  5. please go back to cvs, get a wet n wild brow pencil and a liquid catsuit lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞