Whats In My Travel Makeup Bag(s)

Hello everyone! So, I am currently on a trip to visit some relatives for a few weeks, so I thought it could be fun to do a whats in my travel makeup bags, yes, I have multiple makeup bags for trips, and heres why... I love makeup, I love experimenting with it and everything, but I never buy new makeup bags, because if I have money to spend, I prefer to spend it on makeup! So I don't have any makeup bags that fit all my travel makeup stuff. Anyways, that was a little explanation, so yeah. I hope you all very much enjoy reading, please comment down below and follow my blog and lets go!



Face:

1. My elf tone adjusting primer, my favorite one
2. Moisturizer. Normally I would put this with skincare, but I have been mixing it with my foundation for lighter coverage lately
3. My favorite foundation ever, the wet n wild photo focus foundation
4. The wet n wild makeup stick concealer
5. Tarte sample sized amazonian clay powder
6. Too faced cream to powder bronzer, the peach one
7. DIY blush (I need a new one)
8. My revolution white chocolate highlighting duo
9. Too faced primer water and setting spray

Eyes:

1. Too faced natural eyes eyeshadow palette
2. How to make bright eyes palette from essence cosmetics, just in case I wanna mess a little more with color.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills cream eyeshadow, for an eye base
4. Eyoko liquid liner in "eye do"
5. The body shop brown pencil eyeliner for my brows (I need new brow stuff)
6. Too faced bts mascara
7. Wet n wild mega protien mascara, in case I need waterproof stuff

Lips:

1. eos stick lip balm in vanilla
2. Nyx soft matte lip cream in the color "london" which is a pretty pretty nudey brow color for my skin tone
3. Too faced melted lipstick in case I want a bolder look
4. Ellen tracy mauvey pink lipstick
5. BC tinted lipgloss
6. Kensie girl clear lipgloss

And those are the makeup products I bring on trips! I hope you all enjoyed reading, I love you all very much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞