How to Rock a Red Lip During The Holidays

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and yes, I know, it's a little early, but I just had to start #fabvent a little early. For anyone who does not know, #fabvent is my Christmas series here on my blog. I am so sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas, and if you are a fan of my blog but you don't celebrate Christmas, please comment down below and I can make some articles for you! Anyways, today I thought I would show you all some tips and tricks on how to wear a red lipstick during the holidays. So please follow my blog and comment down below what Christmas/holiday articles you would like to see. Let's get started!



1. Always carry the lipstick you are wearing on that day with you in case you need to touch up your lipstick
2. Choose a red lip shade depending on your  undertones. Look at your wrist, if your viens are more blue then you have a cooler undertone and if your viens appear more green, you have a warmer undertone, like me!
3. If you want your lipstick to last all day, use a matte lipstick, they last way longer then shiny ones
4. If you want to make a lipstick matte or if you want a lipstick to just last all day, drape a tissue over your lips after you have applied your lipstick and use that to blot some powder over your lips.
5. ALWAYS make sure to check if you have lipstick on your teeth before you leave the house.

Well that's all for now! Please comment down below your favorite one of these and follow my blog, I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞