Vintage Christmas Look Book

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I thought I would show you all a vintage holiday look book because vintage is my middle name! Not really but still, I am obsessed with vintage styles and I could shop for days in vintage stores if I had the time! Anyways, please follow my blog and comment down below whether your more of a Rose (holographic, galaxy, and bright colors) or a Greta (preppy, vintage and glam). I don't know why, just do it!

Image result for vintage christmas
Image result for vintage winter outfitsImage result for vintage winter outfitsImage result for winter vintage outfitImage result for winter vintage outfitImage result for winter vintage outfitImage result for vintage christmas sweater

And thats all for now! Please follow my blog! Remember I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞