You Chose My Christmas Outfits

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be doing something I have never done before! I am going to be coming up with points during christmas where I want to look cute, and you all are going to decide between 2 outfit ideas I came up with, and which ever one wins, I will wear. Comment your votes down in the comments below and follow my blog, and lets get started!

Last day of school before winter break

1.




2.




Christmas Eve Service


1. 

2. 

Christmas Eve Night Pjs

1. 
2. 

Well thats all for now! Leave your answers down below and follow my blog! In all seriousness, I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, shape, size, or anything else and I hope whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year, its a good one!

- Greta

Comments

  1. What do you think for the first one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞