Nutcracker Look Book

Hello my christmas angels! I am super excited for this post because its about an aspect of christmas that I really love, the nutcracker. Its a classic and elegant tale, and so today I wanted to do a look book around it, especially because I wanted to do a interesting spin on the classic holiday look book! So yeah! Please follow my blog and comment down below your favorite character from the nutcracker is!


 
 

And thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed! I love you very much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!
- greta


Comments

  1. The animation thing is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do a makeup look on this please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. when are you going to reveal your face?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im tired of reading your posts where you dont even show your face. It makes me think you are trying to conceal the fact you dont have talent

    ReplyDelete
  5. please show your face when you do future makeup totorials, I kinda think its important

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞