The Christmas Season: Bucket List and Playlist

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, if you have never been on my blog, then welcome, and happy christmas season! For this #fabvent article I decided to do something kinda different. Normally I talk on my blog about fashion and makeup but today I am going to be telling you about my bucket list for the christmas season and my favorite christmas songs! SO please follow my blog and comment down below if you have any christmas songs you like to listen to! I hope you all enjoy reading! (PS I decided to post three times today)

Image result for pink candy canes

Bucket List:

1. Build a snowman
2. Bake cookies
3. Get gifts/wrap gifts
4. Go ice skating
5. Go around looking for christmas lights
6. Watch all the christmas movies we have on DVD
7. Get a christmas tree and decorate it
8. Throw a holiday party
9. Have a christmas photo shoot
10. Give to charity
11. Put small gifts in a basket and leave it on a strangers porch
12. Send christmas cards
13. Make peppernuts
14. Write a letter to santa
15. Wear a santa hat or reindeer ears in public
16. Watch the polar express
17. Attend a christmas party
18. Go to midnight madness (I don't know if other places do this, but theres a part of our downtown that on certain days around christmas, are open till midnight!)
20. Decorate my room for christmas
21. Have a christmas spa day
22. Get myself a gift (because I want to treat myself)
23. Learn how to correctly wrap a gift
24. Go christmas caroling
25. Wear a christmas sweater in public

Playlist:


  • Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande
  • Mistletoe- Justin Bieber
  • Last Christmas- Ariana Grande
  • Santa Baby- Ariana Grande
  • Let it snow- Gwen Stefani
  • All I want for christmas is you- Mariah Carey
  • Oh Holy Night- Mariah Carey
  • Oh Santa- Mariah Carey
  • Carol of the bells- ?
  • Rockin Around The Christmas tree- Brenda Lee
And thats all for today! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else! I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season! I love you all very much!

- Greta



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞