Clueless Look Book

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you all a Clueless look book. In case you don't know, Clueless is a coming of age comedy drama ish movie from 1995 which is a complete classic. It follows the story of Cher, a stylish teen who attends beverly hills high school and lives in a very rich neighbor hood with her father, who is a lawyer (I think). Its a story of Cher's journey through high school, driving, friends, love, and many other things. Sorry if this is a bad way of explaining it, its just how I see the movie. Anyways, I really love Clueless, and I especially love the fashion! People always think 90's fashion is cringy but, look at this look book and then tell me what you think of 90's fashion after this! Anyways, comment down below if you have seen Clueless and if so, whats your favorite character, and follow my blog! Lets get into it!

Image result for clueless outfitsImage result for clueless outfitsImage result for clueless outfitsImage result for clueless outfitsImage result for clueless outfitsImage result for clueless outfitsImage result for clueless outfitsImage result for clueless tennis outfitRelated imageRelated imageImage result for clueless outfits from the movieImage result for clueless outfits from the movieImage result for cher clueless party outfit

Well thats all for now! Chers preppy style is so me! I hope you enjoyed this look book! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

5 Things You Should Do Every Day ♡