Current Beauty Favorites

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be listing my current beauty favorites, now, most of this is stuff that I have gotten pretty recently, so I will not be talking about my faves that I have talked about before. Warning, I am aware that a lot of these are from wet n wild, you don't need to point it out, wet n wild is my favorite drugstore makeup brand. Anyways, enough rambling, please comment down below your current makeup faves and follow my blog and lets get started!

  • Wet n wild highlighting powder in "Golden flower crown"
  • Wet n wild lash renegade mascara in "Brazon black"
  • LA Colors rad rouge blush in "As if"
  • Wet n wild liquid catsuit liquid lipsticks in the colors "Oh my dolly" and "Nudiest peach"
  • LA Colors wowie browie eyebrow gel in "Light"

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything else!
- Greta



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

5 Things You Should Do Every Day ♡