Honest Review: Silicone Makeup Sponge

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today we are getting weird. I mean, weirder then we already are. So, yes, I know, I am very late on the whole "silicone makeup application" band wagon, but I was makeup shopping and I just saw one so I picked it up and now I am going to review it for you guys! So please comment down below your favorite makeup sponge and follow my blog and lets get started!



Okay, so starting off. I am going to be completely honest, I would never ever ever use this for foundation. I tried it for foundation and it didn't make the foundation melt in my skin, it just made it look like I had some kind of barrier between the foundation and my face and its just spreading it around completely pointlessly. Its so bad for foundation. I gotta be honest. Then, I tried this sponge (if you can even call it that) to blend in my concealer, which actually worked pretty well. It was not nearly as good as my daily beauty blender, and I would not use this everyday, but it works for concealer. As for baking, don't even try, it doesn't stick. I am not loving this sponge by any means, but it is decent for blending out concealer. However, it feels tough and cheap on the skin, and I would by no means use this everyday.

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you no matter your race, gender, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. your late and you were not invited to the party! your fake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just my opinions and I think you used the wrong pronoun. I am not the sponge. The sponge is fake, not me!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will not have swearing on my blog, sorry, I am not listening to hate comments!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

5 Things You Should Do Every Day ♡