I Translated One of My Articles Though Google Translate

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be doing something a little different, today, I am translating one of my articles through google translate, a lot. So, lets get started! Please comment down below whether you want me to translate one of my totorials and follow my blog! Lets get it started!



Real: Hello everyone! I went couponing for cheap makeup, and I found a few things, and today I thought I would share them all with you, so I hope you enjoy reading! Please follow my blog, and comment down below whats the cheapest makeup item you own! Lets go!

Translated: I love everyone! I have low coupons and have things and now I decided to talk about it and I hope you read it. Follow the next blog and tell us what a real construction tool we really are! Let's go!


Real: Okay so the first thing I got is this LA colors rad rouge blush in the color "as if" you know, like from clueless? BTW I just watched clueless and I have discovered that Cher is SO ME! Anyways, I tried this blush and it is a tad light for me but it works. I really enjoy this, however, I still have to see how it wears through out the day.

Translated: Ok, so the first thing I know is "red" as if it were ignorant. By the way, I saw a lack of information, dear, I saw it! I am still working in red, which is lit for me, but it does work. I like it very much, but I have to see how bad it is.

Real: The next thing I picked up is the wet n wild lash renegade mascara. Its super nice and the wand low key reminds me of the BTS mascara from too faced. The formula is pretty great and I really enjoy it, so yeah. I approve.


Translated: I had more illness than unconscious. His wonderful and fervent meaning has called me a BTS mask protest. Milk is great, but I really love it. I agree.


Real: And the final thing I picked up was from CVS where as the others were from the dollar store, so its the wet n wild take on the day mattifying powder. Its super nice, doesn't flash back and is overall super nice. Its finely milled and it doesn't show up grey which is super nice because I feel like a lot of translucent powders show up grey and ashy. Its really nice and I would recommend it

Translated: The last thing I can do is CVS, because some people go out of the store, so money and the farm are getting the dust every day. Your enthusiasm or not is very simple. Regardless of how good his computer is, it's good because I think it's a big bank. That's good, I encourage this.

Real: Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you no matter your religon, size or anything else.

Translated: that's right! I hope you can read it! Love your religion, size or whatever.

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you no matter your place of birth, size, skin color, or anything else.

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

5 Things You Should Do Every Day ♡